Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hmmmm....

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to order because my Stampin' Up supplies are dwindling with all the clubs and stamp a stacks and other super fun things that have been going on. I made my list and was super pumped and now I'm stuck. Why, you ask. Well, I'm not even half way through ordering every thing I need to head into the next several months of fun times and I've already pretty much doubled the amount I had budgeted. Dang it all! Now I'm going to have to rework everything. Don't you all wish that you were just super rich and could buy everything you wanted when you wanted it? I know I do! :-)


In the meantime I'm also starting to plan/order for my next Stamp a Stack! I'd say this one was hugely, chaotically successful! Here are the different projects that we made at our stamp a stack. Most of which are lovingly cased from other super talented ladies.

This side-step card was cased from one of the ladies on my Stampin' Up demonstrator team, The Prairie Dolls, Christa. She did hers with the Create a Cupcake set; all of the ladies at the Stamp a Stack loved the look of this card.


This super fun Owl card was cased from DarleneDesign.com and again we had so much fun. This one is definitely my favourite!

This next card was inspired by something I saw on The Stampin' Connection. I gave it some twists to make it my own and I went with a Wedding theme because my friend/sister-in-law Marleen is going to a very fancy wedding soon and I thought she might like to have a card for it.

This bookmark uses the Circle Circus stamp set, a set I love but just don't think to pull out very often! It was our brain break for when we all needed to stop thinking and just play! (And it's a good thing it was there because I was a little over excited in planning my projects and I think my ladies were a little overwhelmed at times - I've promised to do better next time!).


This last card was again cased from DarleneDesign.com. That is one talented lady! I really loved how this card turned out, it was so simple and yet it's so pretty! We just glued strips of paper onto a piece of cardstock, ran it through the Big Shot using the Top Note die cut and then did a little doodle work around it and voila! The heart embellishments were actually made by punching each heart out 5-7 times in the same paper, gluing each layer together and then covering the whole thing with a fairly thick layer of Crystal Effects. All done just in time for Valentine's Day!

All in all it was a fun first Stamp a Stack and I fully intend to do it again and again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa! Thanks smuchly for tonight I had a lot of fun, I hope we can hang out again soon!

    I am ordering a kaboodle of stuff in the next few months so feel free to peruse and take a gander at my order and borrow/use the stuff in card club!

    LOVE your blog and follow all updates!

    ReplyDelete