Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friday Night Lights -Mother's Day Project

Okay ladies, I'm ready to unveil my exciting new workshop. I have to say, I'm sooo excited about this - I hope you all like it as much! I don't know if I'm the only person in the world who struggles with buying gifts for other people but I have a feeling I'm not. I was trying to figure out a nice way to incorporate Stampin' Up into Mother's Day this year, thinking about what type of Mother's Day card we would create in my clubs and Stamp-a-Stacks and while browsing online I saw another demonstrator who was holding a workshop to create a little basket with cards and I thought "Aha! That would be perfect!" and so, here it is:

And then I thought, well, there might be ladies out there who would love to give this basket to their mom's but might not think that was enough of a present (I'm famous for this, I always feel like I need to add a little something more) so I thought, "hmmm, what else could we do?". Well, for those ladies who think their mom is going to love this and want to make it herself why not give mom the basket and the stuff needed to make it. So, for those who are interested you can purchase the workshop and the punch and the stamp set (or a variation of that - see details below). Every card in the basket was made using the Build a Cupcake punch or Create a Cupcake stamp set. The punch and stamp set are both from our Occasions mini catalogue which ends on April 30th so if you want to purchase the workshop and punch/stamp set I'm going to need people to register by April 15th (this also allows enough time for Stampin' Up to ship our product in time for Mother's Day). If you just want to participate in the workshop you can register right up until May 5th (or until I run out of space). So, here's a breakdown of the details...

What: Friday Night Lights - Mother's Day Card Basket

When: Friday, May 6th @ 6:30pm (just in time for Mother's Day on Sunday!)

Where: My place

Who's Invited: Everyone who wants to give their mom a lovely homemade gift this year.

Cost: There are four different ways you can register for this workshop...

1. Just the workshop: $25.00

2. Workshop & Build a Cupcake Punch & Create a Cupcake stamp set:

Wood: $78.99

Clear: $69.09

3. Workshop & Build a Cupcake Punch: $49.51


4. Workshop & Create a Cupcake stamp set:

Wood: $54.43

Clear: $44.58
**If you order the workshop with product you will receive a discount on the cost of the workshop ($10 off when you order the punch and stamp set, $5 off when you order the punch or stamp set).
I hope everyone out there gets as excited about this project as I am! If you want to register please leave me a note in the comments section of this blog or email me at lisaferguson@rivercitystamping.com. If anything about the details was confusing or unclear please feel free to ask me questions!

I'm so looking forward to creating this lovely gift with you and am hoping that Friday Night Lights projects might become a semi-regular part of our lives! Now, I'm off to hunt down some supper and maybe a new ottoman!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment