Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday night and all is right...

I'm sitting here looking at the clock on my computer going, I should really go to bed...but maybe I'll just do a quick blog entry! It's such a shame that the Manitoba Education system doesn't arrange to have school start at like 10am - it would really suit my night-owl tendencies so much better (and what teenager wouldn't benefit from an extra hour or two of sleep in the morning?).

I had card club tonight and it went really well. It's funny, when I started this business it would take me a few days (and at least a couple of hours each time) to prep for card club. Now, I can pull it all off in an hour or two and I think the projects are always so much fun! It's nice that it's not so stressful anymore. Here's what we did tonight...(both of these projects were cased from my Stampin' Up leader, Kristyne Brandt - thanks Kris, they're delovely!!).

This card was created using the Apple Blossom stamp set, I'd never actually played with it before but I really love this card. I think it is so very sweet! Everything (except the ribbon) is using the In Colours and I just popped a few pieces off the page using dimensionals. Super fun!




Isn't the owl soooo very cute? I had lent (is that a word? I don't think so, loaned?) my medium size scallop punch to my sister-in-law because I had a totally different plan for tonights club and then my order didn't arrive until tonight and so I had to scrap that and do something different so I ended up using the large scallop and giving him wings, which I think is still completely adorable.


The other great thing that happened today is my (very big, very expensive) Stampin' Up order finally arrived today!

I love when I get home from school and there are Stampin' Up boxes on my front porch - it makes me happy! It's sort of like Christmas, and this order especially because usually everything is for my customers but today most of this was for me - although I'll be using most of it in club/stamp-a-stack projects so I guess it's still for my customers but whatever!

Well, I do have to teach tomorrow and I was pretty much braindead (see! again, how do you spell that?) today so I should probably stop playing on the computer and go to bed! To quote my daughter..."Tata for now, kisses!"

No comments:

Post a Comment