Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy July!!


I'm off to Utah next week for the SU convention and I'm really looking forward to it! In the meantime, today, I'm hoping to prep a ton of stuff for my upcoming Christmas in July Stamp a Stacks (July 22 & 23). I'm not going to have a lot of time when I get home from Utah so I'm hoping to have everything prepped before I fly out on Tuesday.
We went to a friends' birthday bbq last night and had a great time, Addie was SOOO riled up by the time we left! I took a few pics of the cards and gift bag that I made for her as part of her present to post here. I think they turned out super cute!

Pinwheels are so popular right now and just really scream "Summertime!!" so I thought I'd explore how to make some and then I really wanted to make at least a part of the gift be homemade so I thought I'd make the gift bag for her present. It was so simple and, I think, turned out really nice!

Addie also had to pick out a gift for her Aunty and so she chose these flowers and then I decorated the pot a little and made a card for her to sign.


Well, I should get to work prepping...hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of the projects today before we head out to the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment