Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Can you believe it's August already?

Seriously, it's freaking me out a little! This summer has been so very busy! But at least the weather is amazing, right? I've got a few pictures from Convention I want to share with you...

We took a tour of the Riverton Campus (I think that's what it's called)..
.this is Stampin' Up's main headquarters. We were able to see their idea room - what a cool place to hang out in to get inspiration, we visited the packing floor - oh, the rows upon rows of boxes filled with Stampin' Up goodies! It was a beautiful building and sort of made me want to quit my job and move to Utah to work there! Below is a pic of Kris, Ava and I standing in front of the Stampin' Up sign at the entrance to the Riverton Campus.

Here's a group of us having lunch at the restaurant in our hotel, this pic is Kris, Rachel, Jenn? (I think) and Maria. I really loved meeting everyone and actually can't believe I might have to wait until next July to see many of them again!

This pic is of me with one of my new favourite people - Jacque and I believe the lady in pink is one of her downlines - I want to say Michelle but I could just be making that up!

This is Dawn with Ava, two more of my favourite people! Dawn and Jacque had an adjoining room with us and it was so fun getting to know them. After less than a week I felt like we had been friends forever - and I don't get that feeling very often! I wish we all lived closer but Jacque is in Hawaii and Dawn lives in Jersey. Rachel and Maria also spent a lot of time hanging out with us and I really loved getting to know them as well but they also live too far away - Pensylvania (I'm so not spelling that right!).


These last two pictures are just the smallest sampling of the many (I'm talking thousands) of pictures we took of samples and ideas while at Convention. I'll continue to post more as we go along!

I wanted to quickly let you all know that Stampin' Up is having a fabulous promotion for the month of August...when you buy 3 sets of Designer Series Paper you get one free (~$13.50 value). So, if you're looking to stock up on some fabulous DSP for scrapbooking or cardmaking now's the time! Send me an email or fb message if you'd like me to place an order for you!


Also, I placed my Holiday mini pre-order today - woot, woot! So many amazing things coming our way! I cannot wait to get planning some more Stamp a Stack projects and I think, starting this fall, I'm going to begin to introduce classes to our events as well! Thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment