Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Waiting on a room

We've been working on our basement for the last two weeks - it was just an unfinished basement but now we're developing the entire space. We're going to end up with a small living room, a bedroom, full bath, a storage room and my lovely new Stampin' space! So far we have pretty much everything framed, the plumbing and electrical is all done, the tub is installed but we've been held up waiting for the drywall. It was supposed to be delivered on Friday evening or Saturday morning. We waited all day Saturday for it to arrive only to discover on Sunday morning that the order hadn't even been placed yet and it would arrive on Monday, and then on Monday I got a text saying it would be coming at 4:30 on Tuesday. What do you do?

In the meantime, I wanted to post pictures of the projects from our recent Stamp-a-Stack event...I'm dying to get my hands on some stamps and paper but since my entire stash is packed up right now this will have to do!






It's hard to tell on a lot of them but they're so full of shimmer and sparkle. I was really happy with how they turned out! I'm thinking about planning one more Christmas event before school gets back in session! Stay tuned! Also, tomorrow I'll post some pictures of our basement pre-drywall on walls so you can watch the changes happen downstairs! I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment