Friday, August 12, 2011

September is coming…a new start!!

I'm not quite ready for summer to be over but at the same time I'm really looking forward to all the fabulous new experiences coming my way! I mentioned the other day that we're developing our basement - our main purpose in doing this is to provide a living space for an international student we are hoping to be hosting this year! I'm really excited to meet this person and have them be a part of our family! I think it's going to be an amazing experience! The added bonus of developing the basement for the student is that my craft room is finally going to be finished as well! I'm so very excited!

This first picture is the bedroom, soon to be home to our visiting international student - so excited to meet this person!

These next two pictures are right at the bottom of the stairs and will become the TV room, it'll be a small space but enough for watching movies, studying or playing boardgames.

These last two pictures are my craft room - I know, I know - it's not much to look at but it will get better! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment